Does F1 2019 have VorpX support or not?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Does F1 2019 have VorpX support or not?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you read my reply above? Please do not use vorpX alongside any other programs that also hook into games. Doubly true for non-essential stuff like FPS counters or any other kind of GPU/CPU utilities that aren’t necessary for anything.

vulcan78
    Participant

I got FullVR to work but when I attempt to look left and right the camera is exiting the vehicle.

I’ve disabled Pitch and Roll in OpenTrack.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t really help with OpenTrack, sorry. If you can’t make it work, please reset the profile to default in the config app.

Also please do yourself a favor and disable that FPS counter. vorpX has its own, you don’t need an external counter. All it can do is causing trouble. Same for any other GPU/CPU utility you may have running.

vulcan78
    Participant

How do I enable the fps counter within VorpX. I will try without OpenTrack but the tracking without it is fairly weak.

Ralf
    Keymaster

How about reading replies instead of posting every 10secs? :) Again: ALT+F.

Also please consult the help, especially the basic guides I mentioned above. I’m sure they will answer a lot of questions you may have. If afterwards you still have questions left, I’m happy to help.

vulcan78
    Participant

Another gripe, if I exit the game I can’t simply restart the game. Like VorpX bugged out when I changed the refresh rate within SteamVR to 144 Hz and so I had to close F1 2019 and VorpX. Restarting VorpX and then the game and now VorpX no longer works, I have to close SteamVR and restart SteamVR and OpenTrack after that then VorpX.

vulcan78
    Participant

Batman: Arkham Knight doesn’t start, the game minimizes, it’s the same old crap where I need to restart SteamVR and VorpX but not even that works, guess I will restart my PC for the 7th time in 1 hour.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please don’t change any SteamVR settings while vorpX is attached to a game, especially not low-level settings like the headset refresh rate. Sounds pretty normal to me that that could cause problems. Also ideally please leave all SteamVR settings at their default values.

Problems with attaching to games typically are related to conflicts with other programs on your PC that also hook into games. Obvious candidates would be CPU/GPU utilities of any kind or some invasive AV programs, but there are also less obvious ones. Generally everything that can show an overlay over games for example. Since you are a 3D-Vision user, please also make sure that 3D-Vision is disabled.

You can find more detailed information regarding hooking issues including some other, less likely, potential reasons in the trouble shooting guide in the help (or here).

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!