double screens

Homepage Forums Technical Support double screens

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    gustavor38
    Blocked

Please Dator, can you say me which driver version are you using? I had to uninstall the drivers several weeks ago for that issue and i don´t know if there is a new version without that problem….

gustavor38
    Blocked

Well, after waiting a response, after 24 hours i come back to home.
    I test 347.52 and it works ok with Tuscany and Alien Isolation out of Vorpx environment.
    Thank you very much to this amazing forum, really it´s a very big help. ‘ironic mode on’

LeilaniLad
    Participant

Same here.

Latest Nvidia driver, no Stereoscopic drivers installed.

VorpX has reversed screens.

Nothing else, Alien Isolation, Elite Dangerous.

Things running in *your major competitor*.

Only VorpX has reversed screens.

LeilaniLad
    Participant

Also, dual monitors with the Rift as secondary.

But have tried disconnecting the second monitor and making the Rift primary, no joy.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Reversed screens are technically impossible with vorpX. If you have trouble converging (which might seem like reversed images to you), please check for the things below:

1. Check whether the DK2’s display orientation is set according to the instructions in the DK2 Setup guide that comes with vorpX.

2. Make sure that games are set to 1920×1080 for the DK2. Other resolutions will almost certainly cause convergence issues, as they are not displayed using the whole screen on the DK2.

3. Try do adjust your IPD (interpupillary distance) manually. This can be done on the display page of the vorpX ingame menu.

4. Lower the 3D-Strength parameter in the vorpX ingame menu.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!