Even Eagle Lander VR is in the pipe i decided to make a profile for VorpX. This gave me the unimportantly personal satisfaction been virtually a small part of science and space exploration. WOW!
– Download the (free?) Lander here
– Tested on Win7*64 with version EL3DSetup215rcF set to XP mode.
– Lander is quite unstable, if you mess too much with the settings VorpX may crash. If you get lost delete Eagle.ini and restart confirguration, default settings should always work
– Use Full screen (Note:lander window always looks windowed)
– Dont touch VorpX menu while game is loading
– Cinema modes recommened
– Profile available at the cloud
Nice! You should tell draku about this. He’s been asking about it this past month. See post.
I’ve seen it and it looks amazing. It’s very easy to get caught up in science and space exploration. Videos and tutorials on how to get the best out of the sim clicky
as it is unstable and sometimes has issues.
The sim is now free for versions 2.12 and 2.15