Elden Ring really Good Z-Normal Profile just uploaded

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elden Ring really Good Z-Normal Profile just uploaded

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    AnonPanda
    Participant

I get a message saying attaching to start_protected_game.exe and nothing happens. EAC is definitely off when try this, the game will start to attach when EAC is on but then says no profile found. As far as the DXGI.DLL file I don’t see this anywhere. Appreciate the help and effort Steph

Demuse
    Participant

I’m in exactly the same boat as AnonPanda.

ShibbyPanda72
    Participant

Is it still working for the OP?

AnonPanda
    Participant

Is it still working for the OP?

Not sure what exactly I did but got it working

haints
    Participant

This … is REALLY good!

Thanks a lot for taking the time share it with us, OP.

MGSnake19
    Participant

This … is REALLY good!

Thanks a lot for taking the time share it with us, OP.

you’re welcome

Michelangel0
    Participant

Regarding the anticheat… I was posting this not so long ago: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/elden-ring-anti-cheat-can-be-disabled-is-there-hope-then/

Could this also allow G3D?

Demuse
    Participant

Just a follow-up to say that making a copy of the RDR2 profile worked for Elden Ring, for me. Thanks, Minabe, MGSnake19, steph12, AnonPanda, and Ralf!

mstmorse
    Participant

Still not hooking for me. EAC is off as it tells me in offline mode. Says it’s hooking with Elden ring and RDR2 profiles and normal and alt hooking. Never does. Also does not bring up steam VR at all like other games. Using virtual desktop and quest 2.

Smoils
    Participant

Still not hooking for me. EAC is off as it tells me in offline mode. Says it’s hooking with Elden ring and RDR2 profiles and normal and alt hooking. Never does. Also does not bring up steam VR at all like other games. Using virtual desktop and quest 2.

try alt mode setting in vorpx, hook helpers and setting eldring fullscreen/windowed, combination of these settings might eventually do it…unless its your antivirus, mine was randomly preventing hooks even with exceptions and pause mode.

mstmorse
    Participant

I actually was able to get in using the method to disable EAC by using the create file with 1234560 or whatever. I was originally using the change the name of the file process and it would not hook to it. Trying to fine-tune the screensize and get rid of aliasing and artifacts now.

mstmorse
    Participant

Anyone know what settings I should tinker with to make the picture have less artifacts around character? And has anyone played with the screen size and 3D strength?

theonepercent
    Participant

Can my main account get perma-banned or something serious by tinkering with anti-cheat (to get this working?)

I’ve really wanted to try the game in 3D but after 120hours if there is a chance my account gets banned from online play permanently I might have to live without it…

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

I can’t get it to hook……

Demuse
    Participant

This worked for me: rename eldenring.exe to start_protected_game.exe, then copy the RDR2 profile, and apply it to start_protected_game.exe. I didn’t have to use hook helpers or do anything else, just open Steam, run vorpX, and launch Elden Ring from Steam. Is this exactly what you’ve tried?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!