Elden Ring really Good Z-Normal Profile just uploaded

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Elden Ring really Good Z-Normal Profile just uploaded

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    MGSnake19
    Participant

My previous profile for Elden Ring would hook, but Vorpx couldn’t access the proper Z-buffer depth resulting in a flat image. After putting almost 70 hours into the game ( I’m not even half way, I’m a completionist ) All I kept thinking was playing this game with at least a decent or better Z-Normal. So here it is. Just Uploaded it.
    This one has really good depth – Good Z-Normal ENJOY ELDEN LORDS. /Praise the Sun.

Resolution MUST be 2560×1440 to ensure that 3D works correctly.

P.S Aaroncls Enjoy brother.

MGSnake19
    Participant

My friend told me that it’s working great at 4k res.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

thx for the profile !!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Awesome. Thanks for the upload.

Demuse
    Participant

So, does Elden Ring work normally with vorpX now, with this profile? No anti-cheat messiness? Works with gamepad?

I’ve been holding off on buying the game at full price until I know for sure that it works with vorpX.

Minabe
    Participant

It works, just disable EAC unless you wanna get soft/banned

MGSnake19
    Participant

So, does Elden Ring work normally with vorpX now, with this profile? No anti-cheat messiness? Works with gamepad?

I’ve been holding off on buying the game at full price until I know for sure that it works with vorpX.

works with gamepad & looks beautiful.

MGSnake19
    Participant

thx for the profile !!!

Awesome. Thanks for the upload.

My pleasure :-)

AnonPanda
    Participant

I can’t get this to hook. Not sure what’s up.
    I get message attaching to file location but then says this takes quite a while and gives me options to install hook helper, prefer alternative hooking and all the other normal options but it won’t attach to game

steph12
    Participant

yes, this profile is using red dead redemption 2 official profile, i’m 100% sure of this.
    let vorpx install hook helper (dxgi.dll) then relaunch the game and it should work ONLY IF YOU HAVE DISABLE EAC FIRST.

AnonPanda
    Participant

Still no luck, I only bought this once I saw was working with VorpX. Any other input will be great, I haven’t used VorpX for a while so I fired up CyberPunk and that was working fine. I assume I just have to fire up red dead to try that method? When I hit try hook it just keeps showing the base Elden ring

steph12
    Participant

Still no luck, I only bought this once I saw was working with VorpX. Any other input will be great, I haven’t used VorpX for a while so I fired up CyberPunk and that was working fine. I assume I just have to fire up red dead to try that method? When I hit try hook it just keeps showing the base Elden ring

you have dxgi.dll file where elden ring.Exe is or not ? and are you sure you disabled EAC correctly ?

Demuse
    Participant

For future reference, what’s the correct way to disable EAC so it works with vorpX?

steph12
    Participant

For future reference, what’s the correct way to disable EAC so it works with vorpX?

check this thread https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/elden-ring/

Minabe
    Participant

If i remember correctly, rename/move the start_protected_game.exe then rename the eldenring.exe to start_protected_game.exe in the C:\…\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game folder, it will disable EAC as well as online.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!