Elder Scrolls Online no Geometry anymore?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Elder Scrolls Online no Geometry anymore?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    vibrant
    Participant

Thanks Hannes! Importing your profile, I too can get it swapping between the different 3D modes. :) However… nice as the game looks on my DK2, I can’t actually tell if there’s any 3D effect from the Z-levels at all. If it’s anything like the Power 3D mode in Tridef, I may not be able to tell without a higher resolution headset. Game is great either way!

Hannes66
    Participant

hi vibrant

nice news :)
    you can see the differents if you swap between off and z standart in the game.
    I think there are no differets between z standart and z adaptiv, but the fps are in z standart better. You may play with the options in the vorpx menue to find the best settings for you.

greetings

Hannes

Hassassin
    Participant

Thanks alot for the tip Hannes.
    I tried using the war hammer profile as you suggested and imported the ESO.exe, it gives me the geometry option, but my right eye is black when i use it. The HUD shows but none of the actual in game environment. Please let me know if there is any way I can fix that. However the Z3D options work and do provide a slight 3D effect, so it will do for the time being I suppose. I really wish they would add the full 3D back to ESO, I never even got to experience it :(

Can any one tell me how is the Fallout 4 vorpx experience. Im looking forward to playing that full in VR as well. I’m just loving Skyrim in VR after I got all the proper mods and settings right. Unfortunately I only get 30 fps with a GTX 970. A few more frames would be nice, but I haven’t tried to go below ultra setting yet. Gonna be playing all the good Location Quest mods in VR, any recommendations?

Hannes66
    Participant

Hello all

I have tested some things. I get the best 3d effect with an resolution of 1920×1080 fullscreen. This is the nativ resolution of my monitor. Also I have testet the resolution for oculus rift( 960×1080 and 1280×1440). There is no 3d effect. Hope this information will help a little.

greetings Hannes

Arkh
    Participant

Quick question for you hannes66.

Does addons works? And is the crosshair glitched like usually happens whit fps corsshair + vorpx?

I really want to just put my rift on and start to loose myself again in cyrodill for hundreds of hours!

Hannes66
    Participant

addons works by me and there are no problems with the crosshair

Arkh
    Participant

Thanks Hannes66. Guess ill just buy it :D

kurry
    Participant

Any news on geometry 3D for this game? :)

Azkrayus
    Participant

Bump this article up! The game still has no 3D effects what so ever from what I can tell…. just a big screen… Has anyone had luck with this the passed year? I bought this program hoping I could mainly play The elder scrolls online in 3D and cinema mode would be fine for me… Just want 3D =( Alot of people have asked for this all over I don’t understand why this can’t be fixed if it WAS in 3D before hand.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!