Everything moving with the headset

Homepage Forums Technical Support Everything moving with the headset

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Don’t keep trying :). Instead trust the profile author that he knew what works and what doesn’t and use the default settings, in this case Immersive Screen Mode.

frankalexandre
    Participant

Just only last question, not about my problem. Has in the past any game dev worked together with vorpx devs to add vorpx support for their game?

frankalexandre
    Participant

Keep trying is the mistake you make :). Just don‘t try. Instead trust the profile author that he knew what is best and use the dafault, in this case Immersive Screen Mode.

The problem is a guy posted a youtube video with tracking working in fullvr. Its for Automobilista. I really wanna get it working.

Ralf
    Keymaster

As much as I’d like to, I can‘t really say anything else than I said two or three times above already since this is neither a supported game nor did I even try it. Maybe the guy who did the video can help you out, Contacting him on YouTube might be worth a shot.

J3bo
    Participant

Did you solve this? I have the same problem and I don’t know how to NOT exploded right now.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please follow the instructions in the top left corner of the game window regarding enabling TrackIR in the game’s camera options. F1 2019/20 now use the new integrated TrackIR support in vorpX.

J3bo
    Participant

I do, but it still not workig :( It is opentrack stil necesssery?

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you have the latest vorpX installed, it should just work. You can check the current version in the bottom/left corner of the game window, should be 21.1.1.

Also make sure to reset the profile to default in the config app.

If TrackIR still does not work for you afterwards, you can also do it the other way around and disable it in the vorpX menu instead of enabling it in the game. That way vorpX would do what it did before and simulate a gamepad with head tracking.

In that case you might also want to switch the ‘Play Style’ option to immersive screen. The gamepad emulation is a bit too laggy to be comfortable in FullVR mode.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!