evil within 2?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion evil within 2?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kknutson
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with Evil Dead 2?

There was this post from last year https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/i-just-need-to-say-evil-within-2-in-vorpx-is-amazing/ but haven’t been able to find anything more about it….

Ralf
    Keymaster

I always was under the impression that The Evil Within 2 uses the Vulkan API, which isn’t supported by vorpX. Judging from that post it doesn’t seem to though. I’ll check the game and see whether an official profile makes sense. Would certainly be a nice addition to the catalog.

kknutson
    Participant

There also is a profile for it in the cloud but was from an older version of Vorpx and doesn’t seem to work now….

kknutson
    Participant

Just checking in to see if you have had a chance or are still considering looking into this one? Thanks for you hard work!

Ghost75757
    Participant

The one Cloud profile for Evil Within 2 hooks but there is no 3D. The Slider for 3D strength in Z Adaptive doesnt do anything so thats not really an option.
    What works best is to run the game with RESHADE and Superdepth 3D and fire up the Vorpx Desktop viewer and enjoy in real 3D, immersive screen and ambience background = top notch Super depth 3d!

luka2099
    Participant

For me are a great game , i play it in zadaptive in first person view without problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!