Fallout 4??

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Fallout 4??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    modelmode
    Participant

I guess I’m wondering what the plan is as far as getting it running in Vorpx. I personally am considering holding off playing it until its working in VR and that wait will be excruciating! Hopefully since its so similar to Skyrim’s engine, it won’t be too hard.

grumdark
    Participant

I also hope to gain good support for Fallout 4
    It is one of the most anticipated games this year for many people.
    I wish that this game especially, receive support with a good profile that allows the possibility of 3D geometry.

phoenix
    Participant

One more waiting to play it with vorpx

Ralf
    Keymaster

Fallout 4 will be looked into when it becomes available.

Out of the box it will probably work in 2D. For more a profile will be needed.

peteostro
    Participant

Also Looking for good fallout 4 support. Looks like its using a modified Oblivion/skyrim engine so maybe Raf can get it running..

http://www.gamesradar.com/fallout-4-kind-still-running-oblivion-engine-do-not-fear-bethesda-face/

modelmode
    Participant

Too bad they don’t send you advanced copies eh Raif? Considering how big VR is about to be, and that you’re one of the few putting AAA titles in VR.

peteostro
    Participant

They would never send out advanced copies for 3rd party VR support considering these games are not made for VR and while some might play “good” with injectors, there tons of other problems with the how the games are put together that make game not optimal or give the best game experiance in VR

Tony Spaniels
    Participant

Ralf may I say nice one you absolute legend for your continued service to us all. Skyrim alone in VR was worth the bucks spent. GTA V was like starters main and dessert served on a platter. I’m now anticipating Fallout 4 with the expectant greed of an 18th century French aristocrat.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Fallout 4 support us already there. Normally vorpX should auto update to the latest version (0.91) when you start it. If it doesn’t for some reason, you can use your web installer to get the latest version.

modelmode
    Participant

Fallout 4 support us already there. Normally vorpX should auto update to the latest version (0.91) when you start it. If it doesn’t for some reason, you can use your web installer to get the latest version.

With GEOMETRY MODE?! If it does, you are indeed the keymaster.

petokaske
    Participant

hi, I tested Fallout 4 with vorpx 0.9.1 and it’s great.
    With direct mod I can not make video VR.
    The Z3D profile prevents it from having a good depth but the game is still very beautiful.

You should make a switch to use an older version of vorpx.
    There is already a switch to switch at runtime 0.8 runtime 0.6 for the oculus

modelmode
    Participant

You should make a switch to use an older version of vorpx.
    There is already a switch to switch at runtime 0.8 runtime 0.6 for the oculus

?? I’m not sure I understand why would I want to use an older version of Vorpx for Fallout 4? Do you have a link for more info on this?

Karlor
    Participant

I haven’t updated to 9.1 just yet but I will try it out. I did get G3D by changing the exe to bioshock infininte but there’s no lean but its 3D.. got it adjusted pretty good, the games great. Now I have to make a fallout 4 keyboard/mousr controller layout lol

Dal
    Participant

Any plans to add geometry mode for this game?

petokaske
    Participant

<font><font>Vous devriez faire un commutateur à utiliser une ancienne version de vorpx. </font></font><font><font>
    Il ya déjà un interrupteur pour passer à l’exécution 0,8 0,6 runtime pour l’oculus</font></font>

<font><font>?? </font><font>Je ne suis pas sûr que je comprends pourquoi voudrais-je utiliser une ancienne version de Vorpx pour Fallout 4? </font><font>Avez-vous un lien pour en savoir plus à ce sujet?</font></font>

it’s just to be able to record video in extend mod

Oculus Runtime Switcher v3.0.1
    byu/micomer inoculus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!