FAR CRY 6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    james002
    Participant

Is cloud profile for Far cry 6 available???
    Please answer…

dellrifter22
    Participant

I’m using the vorpX beta and noticed the other day a cloud profile labeled Far Cry 6 with the vorpX tag. Could this be a profile Ralf snuck in for his beta testing? Possibly on the way?

So far with trying it myself I still cannot get any Z3D to work with this profile, same as with any other profiles I have tried in the past. Ralf, were you able to add Z3D to FC6?

matteo39
    Participant

have you tried with far cry 5 profile?

has it a different engine?

Ralph
    Participant

DX12

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ dellrifter: I‘ll check that tomorrow. Can‘t recall currently whether it worked at some point or whether it‘s a leftover from a failed experiment.

james002
    Participant

So will we have a cloud profile for FARCRY 6???

luka2099
    Participant

For Fc6 you must use a cyberpunk 2077 profile. Same all games that work in dx12

james002
    Participant

There are so many cloud profiles for Cyberpunk 2077. Which profile should I import for running
    Far cry 6???

luka2099
    Participant

Make a copy of cyberpunk2087 local profile

james002
    Participant

Sorry, I’m asking again but after making a copy of cyberpunk 2077 local profile what should I do?

luka2099
    Participant

After copying profile you must click on copy of profile than on righe click on add file then select the file exe of game that you want.

Ghost75757
    Participant

I got it to work only with Reshade and Vorpx desktop viewer

james002
    Participant

How to use reshade to run farcry 6 with vorpx?

Ghost75757
    Participant

I cant explain to you in short how Reshade works. its bit more to it. Check Paradise Decay youtube channel he has tons of tutorials about it. Fairly easy once you get the hang of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7neLyBXabg

Then you launch the Vorpx VIEWER but turn of monitoring in task bar so vorpx does not hook as it clashes with REshade. Then you can enjoy the game in 3d and in the cool Vorpx viewer with all the cinema options

dellrifter22
    Participant

I would prefer not to use reshade if possible though. vorpX would run and look much better.

Not trying to step on any toes Ralf, but what is it that Reshade does differently from vorpX to achieve such wide Z3D compatibility across games? Is Reshade better at identifying depth buffers, or is it just less optimized and bloated? I catch myself wondering lately why vorpX can’t do it better.

My ultimate wish would be an authoring tool for Z3D profile creation. Then we wouldn’t need to pester you for arbitrary profiles haha. I know you have already said it is lower on the priority list and not easily done. I just think its usefulness is ever increasing as most games now launch exclusively dx12, and I play more hours in Z3D now than anything else.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!