Far Cry 6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Taking bets now as to whether or not this will work with an existing profile.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

in the absence of alternatives the game will sell millions of units

steph12
    Participant

this game will probably have anticheating tool and that will make it hooking with vorpx impossible without using some anticheating fix like for fc5.

dborosev
    Participant

True. But they seemed to get rid of the eac relatively quickly on FC5 for some reason.

steph12
    Participant

cool, i didnt know that.
    that would be great if we could indeed enjoy fC6 in Vr :)
    i wonder if it will be dx12 only tho ? still z3D can look good in first person shooters, re village, dishonored 2 proved that.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

If it will have BattlEye, we can uninstall it like in the other Ubi games in the past. Even a always online game like Ghost Recon Breakpoint has this option !

steph12
    Participant

what a surprise, looks like this game is optimized like shit, hammering single core while almost not using others cores, meaning, performance sucks bigtime.
    ubisoft stroke once again.

dborosev
    Participant

Meh. Based on one test machine. I wouldn’t sweat it, that’s what early patches are for.
    This isn’t their first trip around the block.

dborosev
    Participant

The thing I will say though is that you can’t return a game on Ubisoft once launched, which is unbelievable in 2021.

dborosev
    Participant

No luck with the FC5 profile. Just not hooking.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

Even all existing DX12 profiles have no 3D. Most of them hooking the game, but no 3D.

The Benchmark of the game looks very ugly in the Headset, but the image quality ingame is good.

Vorpx clarity does a great job in this game.

Reshades 3D solution has black cutscenes, so it’s no alternative option.

dborosev
    Participant

Depth3D works well for me in the cutscene department, no issues there. Its just that the game gives a DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error and crashes every 5 minutes.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

i use the vorpx desktop viewer and depth3d. do you use the companion app ?

dborosev
    Participant

virtual desktop

Lawrence1962
    Participant

vorpx desktop viewer is fullVR and no crashes here ! The cutscenes problem, can be fixed in the graphic settings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!