Far Cry 6

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

christmas release ? you have the release planning ? i highly doubt it.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

I guess vorpX 21.4.0 will be released in December with various official profiles. That Ralf don’t give us a heads up here, is a hint that we can’t hope for an earlier release of a Far Cry 6 profile than December. Vorpx usually doesn’t support every game from day one.

In that cases, i always use the Vorpx Desktop Viewer or Reshade’s Depth3D Companion App from day one until we will get a vorpX profile.

(Please use in the Companion App the Full-SBS option in the SuperDepth3D_VR+ settinngs = Super3D_Mode=1)

Ghost75757
    Participant

like Z3D ! Install reshade and select the depth3D shader, config depth3d in the reshade ingame menu to give a SBS output, capture the SBS Output with SBS Input of the Vorpx Desktop Viewer !

How do you capture SBS input of the Vorpx Desktop viewer? I have the game set up in Reshade with Superdepth 3D installed and its runs in SBS mode, but when I start Vorpx Desktop view it tries to attach Vorpx and all crashes, how you make it work that you run Reshade with Vorpx Desktop viewer?

Ghost75757
    Participant

I figured it out, basically need to star the game, Windows button and then launch the Vorpx Viewer – otherwise it will try to attach to the game and crash due to Reshade.

thomas3d
    Participant

Thank you Ghost !!
    for the tip! Couldn’t start Reshade Depht3D with Vorpx Desktop Viewer either… I’ll test it tomorrow… Where exactly do you set Side by Side in the VorpX D-Viewer…??

Hope the performance doesn’t collapse as radically as with Virtual Desktop in Side by Side mode… Was always forced to gamble in 3D on a 65 inch 3D TV or 3 meter screen… instead of with VR glasses… Pimax 8KX and Reverb G2 or Quest2.

Thank you again !!

Ghost75757
    Participant

yeah! for some reason Virtual Desktop is going downhill for me with my Quest 2. Hardly any game starts and frankly it starts to suck big time, hence I am now all in in the Vorpx Desktop viewer – which is great especially with the ambience background, but you can choose any including Cinema and all. The Input you select in the menu itself when you press the DEL button. Change from normal to SBS and thats all she wrote!

For example in Far Cry New Dawn I had to set the FPS limited as it was really poor but Far Cry 6 and 5 run very well on low to mid settings. Need to test whats best on your machine.

I launch the game itself and once its launched I launch the Vorpx View with the VR controller on my dashboard, I find this the easiest way vs the Win button or ALT TAB.

What is strange that some games play straight up (outriders, Far cry even Star Wars Battlefield II), some on the other hand clash and crash straight away like MARVELS Avengers, Control and Quantum Break. No idea why..

matteo39
    Participant

so , any news?

matteo39
    Participant

if the problem is anticheat present in far cry 6, maybe vorpx hooks game when is out of the net, with a special version of the game….

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!