farming sim 2022 not hooking vive pro2 and quest 2

Homepage Forums Technical Support farming sim 2022 not hooking vive pro2 and quest 2

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

The stutter after switching to DX11 is not related to vorpX, it’s related to the game’s DX11 renderer. Probably the game has to compile its shaders for DX11 after switching from DX12 to DX11. Should go away after a little while.

Keep in mind that the game doesn’t officially support DX11 anymore, so they probably didn’t care about any optimizations for the DX11 renderer.

Danoi7hexgtx1080
    Participant

Its not the game , your vopx has come along way , with all new features im asking more whats new with immersive screen ? i tried on a few other titles flawless as well no double image / ghosting using imerive screen setting , even in other titles you get head track judder /ghosting in full vr g3d etc always has been , if i can just use that immersive screen setting with full head track you wont hear from me again , and i think others would be happy with that option , yes not full 3d but as long as got 1 to 1 head tracking and able to someway lock that immersive screen to hmd so can see behind me fully , i would be more than happy

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m afraid I can’t really help you with this issue since I can’t replicate it. Zero stutter/judder here after the initial (potentially shader compilation related) stutter is gone. Not even the annoying FS2019 glitch where it looked as if an older frame was shown occasionally every few seconds.

If you still experience stutter after playing a few minutes, try to lower graphics details. Also make sure to have the game installed on an SSD to minimize potential stutter when the game streams in new data.

If that also doesn’t help, please switch back to the game’s officially supported DX12 renderer.

Danoi7hexgtx1080
    Participant

its on a 1tb ssd , its same on any setting low to high on most games , might not be able to replicate on your system but from other posts on here it happens to others as well , i have got a beefy rig , look all im asking is there a way to just use immersive screen locked to hmd so i get the screen to move 360 with my head ?? , what do i need to change in files to do that i know you can im asking for help to do it lol as this is what fixes all issues in all games tried so far butter smooth on immersive screen setting , i dont know why but is

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m afraid I can’t really help you with this issue since I can’t replicate it. Zero stutter/judder here after the initial (potentially shader compilation related) stutter is gone. Not even the annoying FS2019 glitch where it looked as if an older frame was shown occasionally every few seconds.

If you still experience stutter after playing a few minutes, try to lower graphics details. Also make sure to have the game installed on an SSD to minimize potential stutter when the game streams in new data.

If that also doesn’t help, please switch back to the game’s officially supported DX12 renderer.

Danoi7hexgtx1080
    Participant

?? that didnt help yes or no can i lock immersive screen to hmd in file ? simple yes or no lol

Ralf
    Keymaster

Immersive screen mode is immersive screen mode, FullVR mode is FullVR mode. One shows a screen in front you that you can look around, the other one locks the view to your head motion like a native app. Since this behavior, more or less obviously, is the main difference between both modes, what you wish to do wouldn’t make any sense at all.

Like said above, there shouldn’t be any stuttering under normal circumstances except for the inital, probably shader compilation related, stutter after switching to DX11 and the occasional hiccup when the game loads new data. There isn’t really anything else I can say to help you than what I said above two times already.

If you experience more stutter with the game in DX11 mode, first please try to reduce graphics details, and if that also doesn’t help, please switch back to the game’s official DX12 renderer.

Danoi7hexgtx1080
    Participant

immersive screen is not fixed it still moves with head to right or left about 45deg from center when move head and headtracking works in there still , im asking is there away to make it extend more past that 45deg so can look behind so it acts like fullvr , im not asking alot off you i just want to know where setting are for immersive screen so i can go mess my self with screen rotation i get alot more smoother experience with all games tried in immersive .

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m really sorry, but there isn’t any other answer to your Immersive/FullVR question than the one above. Instead of wanting to convert immersive screen into FullVR, which wouldn’t make any sense at all, focus on getting rid of your stutter, which shouldn’t be there in the first place.

If you experience more stutter with the game in DX11 mode, first please try to reduce graphics details, and if that also doesn’t help, please switch back to the game’s official DX12 renderer.

Areiuszz
    Participant

Look here, maybe you will find a solution to your problem – https://fs22-mods.info

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!