Games only displayed in 1 eye and upside down

Homepage Forums Technical Support Games only displayed in 1 eye and upside down

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bhillbun
    Participant

I can confirm this is happening to me on GTA V on an Oculus Rift CV1 as well. Fallout 4 seems to be fine.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Same recommendation as in my last post: since the issue unfortunately cannot be replicated here, some data is required to (hopefully) find something that might cause this:

Please create a trouble shoot data archive in the vorpX config app directly after the issue occured and send that to support |at| vorpx com together with the issue description for forther investigation. Maybe it gives a hint in the right direction.

bhillbun
    Participant

Will do… it seems have just gone away and now it appears to work, with 3d, in virtual cinema mode but the moment I turn that off via the popup settings, it goes totally black, and when I turn it back on, cinema mode is back. The other issue is I can’t seem to set the Aspect ratio to 1:1… never has that as an option.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The aspect options for full VR mode are on the image page of the ingame menu.

bhillbun
    Participant

In Fallout 4, those options are there. In GTA5, those options are not there. Appears GTA5 is broken atm.

Ralf
    Keymaster

They are only visible in full VR mode, not while Virtual Cinema is active. In cinema mode they don’t make sense hence they are hidden there.

bhillbun
    Participant

That makes sense. I will mess with the resolution and see if I can get rid of the black screen so the other options appear.

bhillbun
    Participant

Ah, it seems my inverted eye / black screen issues were being caused by a resolution problem from GTA 5’s custom commandline.txt file placement recommended in other places on the internet. Soon as I pulled that out, and left it to Vorpx’s standard resolution setting preset, everything started working. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!