Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 401 total)
  • Author
    capnkimo
    Participant

Blair Witch (i know its not out yet)

skubi007
    Participant

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Es gibt eine Reihe guter Profile, um das Licht auf der Wolke zu dämpfen. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ich habe dort oben selbst eine, die sehr gut funktioniert hat. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Versuch es einmal.</font></font>

I have not tested it yet. Is your result better with vorbX or adding the oculusEnabled () in the video.scr file?
    Are there any pros and cons between your vorbX profile and oculusEnabled ()

RJK_
    Participant

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate

Vorpx does absolutely not hook into this Dx9 game, not even 2D. Seems to be a nice hack n slay game.

GeneticResearch
    Participant

Star Citizen and upcomming games Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs 3

CFodder
    Participant

@skubi007
    I haven’t played in a while but i remember there was something wrong with the oculusEnabled () method. I believe you couldn’t move at all from the location you started playing in or something similar. It was bad enough that i went to find another solution, which vorpx provided. Give it a shot and see what you think.

@GeneticResearch

Star citizen already works, there are profiles on the cloud. Iv played it a few times now and if it wasn’t so damn buggy it would be amazing. Feels good in vorpx, runs quite well considering.

skubi007
    Participant

TSW 2020 Train Sim World 2020

Vrtra81
    Participant

Final Fantasy XI
    Final Fantasy XIV

Demosthenes
    Participant

Space Hulk Deathwing Enhanced Edition

Would love to see such an atmospheric FPS in VR, and none of the U4 profiles I’ve tried have worked.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Space Hulk does seem like it would be cool looking. I see there’s a cloud profile already, did you try it?

Let me know if it has working 3D or not. I may look for a sale to give it a try.

hugelarry
    Participant

Spintires/Mudrunner!

There are a few VorpX cloud profiles for Spintires: MudRunner. I just took a first pass at making my own. It’s under the user name ‘codyherzog’.

I made the following shader settings tweaks:
    -Removed truck shadows, because they looked funky in 3D.
    -Tried to exclude the menu/HUD from 3D.

Unfortunately, the menu/HUD is still not great. If you close your left eye to look only through the right, it’s better.

I plan to come back to it someday and experiment with the shader disassembly. I’d like to fully fix the menu/HUD, and actually get the truck shadows working, instead of just hiding them.

You can adjust the 3D strength and FoV enhancement to your taste. Less 3D makes the menu/HUD better, but I’m personally willing to live with the funkiness in order to have a lot of 3D.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

The Surge 2

I tried to create a profile.
    But none of them caught.
    RALF, please. I want to play this game in 3D.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

The Surge 2

I haven’t tried everything yet.
    However, there is no precedent in the past that no profile will be HOOK.
    Does this mean that the graphics level of this game is coming out of the current profile?

Adil3tr
    Participant

Bradwell Conspiracy, new control bindings for Fallout NV so I can play with just my index controllers

dborosev
    Participant

Red dead redemption
    Cyberpunk 2077

Ralf
    Keymaster

Red dead redemption
    Cyberpunk 2077

Too niche. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 401 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!