Games Wish List

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games Wish List

Viewing 12 posts - 391 through 402 (of 402 total)
  • Author
    Nigebik
    Participant

Freelancer
    Lineage 2

Warjunkie
    Participant

No question about it, we need avatar frontiers of Pandora on Vorpx! The immersion of Cyberpunk on my Varjo Aero is gigantic. The fauna and flora of Pandora in VR would be incredible. I hope that we can experience that someday. Thank you for your efforts in general.

Greetings
    Fredi, from Munich

Silithas
    Participant

No question about it, we need avatar frontiers of Pandora on Vorpx! The immersion of Cyberpunk on my Varjo Aero is gigantic. The fauna and flora of Pandora in VR would be incredible. I hope that we can experience that someday. Thank you for your efforts in general.

Greetings
    Fredi, from Munich

Came just to say 100% this!

I wish for us to get the same kind of VR “patch” as cyberpunk got. Sadly that game with vorpX demands a 5950x or better as my 5900x got murdered with low fps lol, but as avatar apparently only uses like 25% ish, that leaves more than 60% cpu usage left for VR.

Warjunkie
    Participant

that’s a pity. I have an i9-13900K CPU and a 4090rtx, so I’m not worried about hardware issues.

aquarius
    Participant

Greetings
    Fredi, from Munich

Came just to say 100% this!

I wish for us to get the same kind of VR “patch” as cyberpunk got. Sadly that game with vorpX demands a 5950x or better as my 5900x got murdered with low fps lol, but as avatar apparently only uses like 25% ish, that leaves more than 60% cpu usage left for VR.

Just wanted to add another thumbs up for this! Avatar support in vorpx would be incredible.

SpinfoilHat
    Participant

I’m also sliding in here for Frontiers of Pandora. Been browsing around to see if there was some way I would at least get it to play in 3D on a screen and stumbled on vorpx. I’d be happy with ANY support for this game, I just want to be able to explore this environment with a headset on. The moment I see AFoP supported, I’m definitely buying vorpx.

Oisin
    Participant

Elite Dangerous Odyssey

Seeing that it’s on your wish list I guess it’s not working?
    Upgrading my GPU and was looking forward to trying it out.

EDIT: I just noticed that comment is from Jan last year, not this year.
    So maybe there is hope.

jenseits94
    Participant

any chance for lawn mowing simulator?

barettaxman
    Participant

Outcast 2 – A New Beginning

Meowvyrn
    Participant

Poppy Playtime; specifically Chapter 3.
    Far Cry 5 Also.

PUZZELE
    Participant

Is there any way to have the game “Geometry Wars 3” be converted into 3D? Or similiar type of asteroid games in 3D??

I previously used a great program called Tridef 3D but unfortunately steam is causing a problem with it suddenly so I was thinking of getting VorpX. I do have a Oculus Rift S VR headset.. but I PREFER to just use my 3d monitor and 3d glasses for these types of asteroid games.

ANY info would be ENORMOUSLY appreciated.

strepto
    Participant

Full 3d Support for the drone simulation game Liftoff would be greatly appreciated.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/410340/Liftoff_FPV_Drone_Racing/

Viewing 12 posts - 391 through 402 (of 402 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!