Gears of War 1

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Gears of War 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

seems to run fairly well but there is no vorpx menu for me to fix chromatic aberation and zoom out the image, any fix to enable this.

thanks.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Any updates been made to this game.

It is unreal engine 3, but vorpx does not inject likely due to a separate launcher.

Maybe this game could work well if vorpx forces injection and will work with geometry 3D?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Has never been tested so far. If it’s possible to start the program without the launcher, renaming the main .exe to UDK.exe may be worth a try. This would activate the UDK profile and *may* give you Geometry 3D. Just without any game specific fixes, so there may be serious graphical glitches.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

yes I remember trying quite a few combinations.

Renaming the gear exe as well as startup.exe, unfortunately none of them worked.

maybe there could be some other way to force injection, once figured out it should work like mirrors edge i.e. FOV enhancement geometry, 3D etc.

would be pretty awesome.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll see whether I can buy a copy. As always, no promises though.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Interestingly that game is no longer available to purchase, either digitally or as DVD Disc as it seems they also pulled off on DVD production,

as it’s not possible to support sales of the game you may have to go down the unofficial route for the PC edition, at least until it gets added to steam or whatever platform it goes to in the future.

Yes of course on the no promises, just could be an easy game to add as its UE3, I will check back here in a few months to double check on an update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!