Genshin Impact (free-to-play) freezing on startup with VorpX

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Genshin Impact (free-to-play) freezing on startup with VorpX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shpinxis
    Participant

I’m going to start a new thread for the game not working as the other thread’s title suggests that it works, when it doesn’t for most people.

Other thread with more info:

genshin impact works in Z3D

Game Download:
    https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en

This is a free-to-play game, so it’s easy to test. When you startup the game with Vorpx active, you’ll need to have VorpX running as admin, it will get past the initial logo screens and then the game will freeze.

I’ve tried a lot of different settings in and out of the game to not make it happen, but can’t seem to find any solution. I seriously want this to work as the in-game world is amazing.

Maybe Ralf can just see if it’s the game or VorpX’s problem through debugging?
    Thank you.

Ogrescar
    Participant

It freezes on me if I use the Oculus client, but switching to SteamVR works. Z3D works with the Firewatch profile.

Shpinxis
    Participant

Ah awesome that does work, nice. Thank you. It works with SteamVR, you have to make sure youre in SteamVR and not Oculus Home/Dash because Oculus still needs to be open with SteamVR.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!