God of war.

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion God of war.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

hello !

anyone got this game working with vorpx ? at least in Z3D ?

imagine playing this game with vorpx ? can you just take a sec and think how glorious it would be ?

i cannot wait :D

Lawrence1962
    Participant

it is a dx11 game, there must be a few official profiles which will work. You can just test some dx11 profiles of the blockbuster of the last two years, if you are lucky you will find a good one.

Have a look here and search for newer G3D profiles, those are definitively dx11 profiles

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:VorpX

steph12
    Participant

there is already a profile for good of war including fov tweak, black bars removal, from flawless widescreen software.

https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/#Download

things are shaping up nicely :)

luka2099
    Participant

i share my profile of god of war. this is a copy of profle of days gone. when i switch to g3d the heADset Block image. but work great in zadaptive

luka2099
    Participant

no sorry, the game works in g3d, in the initial menu, but when the real game starts it freezes. but stopping in zadaptive the game restarts. does anyone know how it could be solved?

matteo39
    Participant

god of war in g3d: it needs minimum a 3090? :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Guys, I perfectly understand that you’d like to play everything on day one, but in general having a bit of patience usually pays off. There are so many games with good profiles that you don’t really miss anything by waiting a bit.

Throwing random games at vorpX without a good profile isn’t really the best way to experience them. I’m sure for a game like this either I or an experienced profile creator will see what they can do.

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

My Initial Impressions:
    My VorpX Rating: 3/5
    Looks Great on a BIG Screen!
    – Medium 3D
    – Immersive Screen (Curved for Enhanced 3D)
    – Z3D

steph12
    Participant

your profile coupled with fov mod works great, thanks ! 3D is great when you use fov to the max, actually z3D set to 1.50 is more than enough to get nice depth !

Lawrence1962
    Participant

With a fov mod you can even play 3rd Person Games in FullVR

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

Which FOV mod are you using the Unreal Unlocker?

Ducht
    Participant

This put a big smile on my face yet again! Another console game can now be played properly with Vorpx magic!

I played for a bit in 4k60 on my 55 inch oled but that just feels so utterly insignificant… THIS thing with vorpx is what the gaming world should be raving about… maybe that will happen when Sony starts supporting a similar thing with PSVR2.

Weirdly the game doesn’t feel as smooth as it should at lower framerates though… like a rock solid 40 in vorpx or 40 to 50 on my tv… maybe because it doesn’t have true fullscreen?

steph12
    Participant

Which FOV mod are you using the Unreal Unlocker?

https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/#Download

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

NEW GUIDE HERE – Better 3D, FOV Fix and PS5 DuelSense Gameplay:

My Initial Impressions:
    My VorpX Rating: 3/5 (Defualt) OR 4/5 with FOV FIX!
    Looks Great on a BIG Screen!
    – Immersive Screen (Curved for Enhanced 3D)
    – Z3D (Looks like G3D with FOV Fix)

rustyshackleford
    Participant

Do you think you’ll have a profile ready in the next update?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!