Help getting Ys Memories of Celceta to work

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Help getting Ys Memories of Celceta to work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    legaiaflame2
    Participant

Trying to get Vorpx to hook into Ys Memories of Celceta. Any help/advice? Nothing is working so far. Tried the Ys Seven profile but didn’t work…

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Really trying to get this game to work. Any suggestions? I tried the Legend of Heroes profiles but no luck…

legaiaflame2
    Participant

It’s been a while, do any profiles work?

Ogrescar
    Participant

Game is sort of hook proof. Vorpx and tridef can’t get in.

Reshade/superdepthvr works if you want to go there.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Yeah, I was using ReShade before. But with ReSade there is a loss of image quality. Is there any way to improve the resolution within the ReSade settings?

Ogrescar
    Participant

Biggest improvement is just to increase the game’s resolution, especially if the game has a low-res depth buffer to begin with. I usually use a couple of other shaders for antialiasing and sharpening along with the superdepth shader, but it depends on the game – some look really good, others not so much.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

There are absolutely no profiles that can hook into this?

Ogrescar
    Participant

I took another look at this and what I said about the game being hook-proof apparently was a problem in my system at the time, since vorpx doesn’t have any issue hooking it. I tried a few dozen profiles and a lot of them hook but none reconstruct the 3d.

I tried Tridef again and it works with the generic profile. There’s probably a vorpx profile that’ll do z3d as well, I just didn’t find it.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

There’s got to be some profile that works…

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Any VorpX profile suggestions that do or have z3d?

legaiaflame2
    Participant

I tried a few profiles and they didn’t even hook…

Ogrescar
    Participant

The unity engine profiles do z3d but the effect is so weak you can hardly tell the difference. Some Unreal engine profiles try to reconstruct the 3d but it gets split down the middle of screen. So it’s kinda try the other profiles one by one.

I had a lot of trouble getting it to hook early on but the only things I think I changed was fullscreen to borderless and turned off antialiasing, so maybe it needs to be in a windowed mode.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Damn, we already have YS 7 and 8. It would be great to add this game to the list.

Ogrescar
    Participant

I tried a handful of additional profiles and the only one’s I’ve found so far that do z3d are too low strength – essentially flat, if you compare them to tridef. Must be something strange with the depth buffer, maybe it’s logarithmic or something – I dunno.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

How come someone was able to get Ys: Seven to work but not this game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!