Homefront

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Trying to get this to work in vorpx, somewhat got it half way working.

rename exe to UDK, enable DX9 mode via ini settings.

However, I have this odd double shadow issue in the game, it’s an issue that appears in geometry 3D, I need that though for 3D fov enhancement.

have tried changing all values that say shadows from true to false in the INI file in documents, did not help much.

any advice would be much appreciated.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Glitches like this one usually require game specific fixes, so nothing can be done on your end without a profile for the game.

Things like this will happen in quite a few games when you use the basic UDK profile for other games. It’s always worth a try for unsupported games, but there are no guarantees that it will work correctly.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

okay thanks,

Maybe this game could be on your list of possible games to make a profile for, you would only need to fix this issue then it could go in your supported list.

The 3D is really good, and the HUD at the sides is not required to play the game.

maybe someone on this forum will find some ini option that disables whatever it is doing to cause this issue, I found a few options in mirrors edge which fixed some issues in 3D (DynamicShadows,LensFlares, SunHaze) and it looks perfect now.

if anyone wants to give it a go its located in
    %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\HOMEFRONT\GCGame\Config\CGengine.INI

It looks very similar to Mirrors Edege’s INI.

good luck!

jpwatler
    Participant

YES, a profile on Homefront would be awesome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!