How about reviews for games with VorpX ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings How about reviews for games with VorpX ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hello guys,

I have added a review section to the inofficial vorpX list which can be used as a “how to”, “do or dont” page for others who want to play that game with vorpX. I wonder if anyone is interested on writing a review on one or another game with VorpX.
    If so, simply go to the inofficial list (Game engine checker) and click a game. Then scroll down to the field where it says “Rewiew” and click on “Write Review”.
    Example for the Terrorist Takedown Series: example page

The review currently supports english and german.
    Please make a copy of your review and save it to disk before you submit it (you never know..)

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks for paying attention to this !

Little Update:

The Inofficial List now indicates when a review is available, showing a small behind a game.

BTW: Thanks for the first review from last night. Ive added a field to the submission form where you can enter a name or a nickname in order to make the review looking less anonymous.

efhunter
    Participant

Hey, thanks for all the work you do, and your amazing site! I would otherwise have never known that playing Freelancer with vorpX is possible by using dgVoodoo2 (I’m the one who wrote the review for it. If it’s no trouble, feel free to update the nickname on it with “efhunter”, as I don’t think I can since I already submitted it before it was an option).

I think this reviews feature will be extremely useful to everyone, and I will certainly be writing more reviews on the other games I have played.

RJK_
    Participant

Additional informations can now be submitted through a link below a review. This enables you to make changes or submit a screenshot for example.

From each game there is also a link that fires up the VorpX forum seach for a game. Kind of a cross-reference that should be useful.

Thanks much RJ

dimensionaldude
    Participant

It’s a good idea, I was going to leave some advice for a game I got working, but I guess I’m confused by the directions. I clicked on the game, looked for “Review” field, couldn’t find it, I even did a search on the page for “review”, nothing came up.

dimensionaldude
    Participant

My mistake, all seems to be working now.

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks for the submission! Just a hint: If the other “new game” came from you, i can only accept new games with a 3D screenshot (and of corse an existing cloud profile that users can access), otherwise i would not be able to prove the profile is really 3D.( Its a must in order to properly maintain the list ) BTW: Screenshots are explained Here or Here

dimensionaldude
    Participant

Okay, I’ll try and submit some of those later.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!