How to turn Xbox controller sensitivity down

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings How to turn Xbox controller sensitivity down

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gainey
    Participant

Hi everyone I am playing arma3 and using a Xbox controller which works to control the character in game but when I use Vorpx the sensitivity is way to high so moving the stick a little makes me move way to fast
    If I try and turn down the sensitivity in the game itself that does nothing
    How can I lower the game sensitivity through vorpx

Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

IIRC the profile has vorpX’s gamepad > mouse/kb emulation enabled for a bunch of reasons. You can configure its snesnitivity and button mapping on the ‘Input’ page of the vorpX menu.

With TrackIR enabled the gamepad > mouse/kb emulation *might* not be be necessary. Not 100% sure, but try to set ‘X-Box Gamepad Override’ to ‘Off’. That will enable native gamepad support. if you still have working head tracking afterwards, you can leave it off.

BTW: You can also play with motion controllers if you want. vorpX can emulate both mouse/kb and a gamepad with motion controllers. Also fully configuarble in the menu.

gainey
    Participant

Can you do a video on how to get the oculus controllers to work for the game? Does that mean when I move the oculus controllers up and down left right that will move the gun up down etc like a normal vr game like onward

Ralf
    Keymaster

Like said above motion controllers emulate mouse/keyboard or a gamepad. They should just work. You can see the current mapping on the controllers and configure it in the menu.

BTW:

The next update will add gestures. Still not like native games, but that will allow to add certain gestures to actions in the game:

vorpX 22.1.0 Preview: Motion Controller Gestures

gainey
    Participant

Great, it’s a great program I think it just needs more video tutorials to help it along but well done with the program

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!