I bought it, now the wait starts again ;-p

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion I bought it, now the wait starts again ;-p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Nedo
    Participant

vorpX finaly here, i just bought it, but for the reg code i have to wait
    up to 48 hours aaargh!!! ;-D

anyway thx Ralf for the release, you are the Man!!!

golem09
    Participant

I got my license, but I just get an error about there being something wrong with it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ golem: Please make sure that vorpX is not blocked from the internet by your firewall and/or virus scanner/security software. That might be the problem.

If you are sure, that everything is fine in this regard, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com

@ nedo: You’ll receive your registration as soon as possible. :)

mutebobby
    Participant

Hi Golem – what exactly is the error – can you post an image?

68chase
    Participant

Where is the purchase link?

mutebobby
    Participant

Where is the purchase link?

Hi 68chase, purchase link is here:

Buy vorpX the Oculus Rift 3D Driver at Road to VR

68chase
    Participant

Thanks

Azuretruth
    Participant

Add me to the wait impatiently list :D

I did notice Vorpx set of Avira a few times when I installed it. Happen to anyone else?

golem09
    Participant

@ golem: Please make sure that vorpX is not blocked from the internet by your firewall and/or virus scanner/security software. That might be the problem.

Thanks Ralf, that was it. After completely disabling Avast it works. Now I gotta find out how to make that exception.

Speedster288
    Participant

Also on the wait list! Can’t wait to give this a try!

@golem
    post your impressions when you get your reg. code! (a new thread might be a good idea) :)

@Ralf: Congrats on getting this out today! Hard to believe it’s finally here :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ Azuretruth : You can ignore that, it’s a false alarm caused by the copy protection. Unlike most other AV-companies, Avira unfortunately requires us to re-submit every single version for whitelisting again, which takes some time. The alternative here was to either miss our release date or live with these false positives for a few days.

You can safely ignore any virus warning. if in doubt, just upload vorpX.dll to virustotal.com, which will show you that the vast majority of AV-scanners are able to detect vorpX correctly as totally legit software.

@golem
    : glad you could sort that out. :)

krylonshadow
    Participant

Hey Ralf, it looks like the pricing on MyCommerce does not match up with the advertised price. On MyCommerce it shows the base price of the product as $43.99 instead of $40.00, and then it charges sales tax on top of that (and it’s the entire $43.99 that is getting taxed).

grimdar
    Participant

Just curious, for those who received their key via email, how long did it take?

It’s been about 1.5 hours here, hoping to get it before wife and kid are home

museumsteve
    Participant

Mine’s been around 3 hours so far and it’s 9.30pm here but I’m hoping it arrives in time to have a quick bash before bedtime :D

Nedo
    Participant

dang, 3 hours too, but its 10:30pm here (germany)
    my problem is i spent only 3 hours sleeping last night!
    and i wanted to go early to bed today, oh dear ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!