Injustice: Gods among us

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Injustice: Gods among us

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Injustice: Gods among us ULTIMATE EDITION (DGVoodoo2 v2.6) – G3D/Z3D

The Unreal Engine is usually very “hoocking friendly” but VorpX just refused to hook this game. Fortunately VorpX can provide great 3D together with DGVoodoo2.

– Requires DGVoodoo2 v2.6
    – Hexedit Injustice.exe
    —replace d3d9.dll with v3d9.dll
    —rename d3d9.dll to v3d9.dll
    – Optimized for cinema modes
    – Profile available at the cloud

adzter
    Participant

Hey RJK…

Could you elaborate on this process a little for the layman?

Cheers.

RJK_
    Participant

This explains how to use dgvoodoo2.

adzter
    Participant

Hmmm… like others in that thread, I couldn’t get it working.

Tried multiple options in dgvoodoo2 and got various error messages or crashes/hangs I did read thru that thread in detail. It wasn’t clear what settings to use in dgvoodoo2. But I couldn’t get the game to run using it in the initial test (no vorpx).
    I was using the latest dgvoodoo. Not sure if I need to locate an older version for compatibility.

Thanks anyway, RJK.

RJK_
    Participant

– Requires DGVoodoo2 v2.6

adzter
    Participant

I tried v2.6.

I’ve tried every combination of settings available, and unless I ‘disable and passthru to real DX’ (which I assume means it’s effectively not doing what it’s supposed to) I get a crash. Sometimes an error message, or sometimes the splash screen comes up with the DGVoodoo watermark and then it crashes.

RJK_
    Participant

Possibly a game update or a messy video driver crashes the game . Nothing that i can do if it crashes on DGVoodoos side. All you can try is going backwards from version to version to see if one works for you. Wouldnt go back further then 2,54 thgough.

RJK_
    Participant

One thing that comes on my mind (not able to verify that at the moment). Start the game in exactly the same resolution your monitor is currently set to . Example: Monitor 1920×1080, choose this resolution ingame before using DGVoodoo2.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!