Inofficial Gamelist Update Z3D SBS 2D

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Inofficial Gamelist Update Z3D SBS 2D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hello Guys,

Games that appear on the inofficial list were marked with either G3D or “?” in the past so it was not clear if the “?” game has Z3D instead of G3D or if it has an SBS or 2D profile only.

I have changed that a little, so from today on games can be marked as Z3D, SBS and 2D as well. For each game you can now update the 3D state by either clicking on “?” near the game name or using the “make submission” on the website.

The list is supposed to be a 3D List only and because of most games can be played in 2 anyhow no games with “2D” only will be additionally added, but since a few supported games are 2D only, i made “2D” available.

steph12
    Participant

impressive list and work !

thanks man, really helpful ! :)

jjensson
    Participant

You’re doing great work with that list. Massive kudos, sir!

RJK_
    Participant

The inofficial list has now Games with Official DirectVR Support marked with

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s not really correct, actually rather incorrect to be precise. ;) The games you marked with DirectVR are games with memory scanner haead tracking. DirectVR however also covers other features like automatic FOV adjustment, resolution and relevant tweaks that enhance the Vr experience. There are for example currently about 150 games with automated FOV and/or resolution setup.

RJK_
    Participant

Oh, i was referring to this list . (probably misunderstood something) If that wasnt correct ill remove it immediatetly. Is there an official list that we perhaps can use ? If not, removing those entries will only cost me a few mouseclicks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Probably better to remove it. The list you linked lists the games with DirectVR head tracking, but DirectVR is more than just head tracking. Far more profiles have other DirectVR features like automatic FOV, resolution etc.

RJK_
    Participant

– Entries are Removed

RJK_
    Participant

I re-marked the games that i was able to find through the official vorpx changelogs. Users of my site can now use this page for slightly easier updating on game infos. (Example Updater Window)

Ticklywizard
    Participant

I notice that Assassin creed odyssey is g3d on the unofficial list. I thought it was z3d only like origins?

If it is g3d may be worth a purchase

dellrifter22
    Participant

It should read Z3D only for ACOdy. And perhaps Z3D could be labeled in yellow or black to better distinguish.

Looks like there are still many forum profiles to submit to the site. List is looking strong though, good work.

RJK_
    Participant

Thank you ive corrected the ACOdy entry.

Looks like there are still many forum profiles to submit to the site. List is looking strong though, good work.

Unfortunately because of the mass of new user profiles (and sadly many of them beeing not even 3D at all) i cant go through all of them each day, not speaking of testing them.

Hurry, we will hit the 700 in a few days

Grocs
    Participant

Great work RJK.

Thanks for the effort.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!