Is Mass Effect LE now 100% working?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Is Mass Effect LE now 100% working?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gairnok
    Participant

Is Mass Effect LE now working, or do you have to use the old versions for vr?

Thanks, Gairnok

jjensson
    Participant

Good question! I’d like to know as well.

thomas3d
    Participant

Part 1 and 2 of the new version work great in G3D 1080p and the AMD sharpness filter … with my Pimax 8KX … looks fantastic …
    Part 3 is on strike and does not want to hack in … strange … Maybe someone has advice … ??

Part 4 also works well in G3D, but not quite as smoothly …

jjensson
    Participant

There’s no Mass Effect 4, LOL… Nice try, though. ;-)

thomas3d
    Participant

By part 4 I meant of course
    “Mass Effect: Andromeda” …
    I used the cloud profile and got a very good G3D … !!

crazyguitarman
    Participant

I have the same experience as thomas3d. ME1 and 2 are both excellent in G3D, but ME3 from the legendary edition just will not hook no matter what I do :(

thomas3d
    Participant

It’s a shame that part 3 doesn’t want to hack in … maybe someone can fix it! Part 1 + 2 have really fantastic G3D ​​and run with Vorpx AMD sharpness filter on full … super sharp and fluid!

jjensson
    Participant

Did the 3rd remaster game work previously, or has VorpX never received an official profile for it?

thomas3d
    Participant

The third part didn’t work at all with VorpX before … what a shame

jjensson
    Participant

That’s bad. I hope Ralf manages to get this working. I could never play the trilogy if i know that one of the three games doesn’t work. Rather wait a couple of years.

crazyguitarman
    Participant

It has to be something to do with the Origin client, right? Unlike the previous games I think it has to always be active in ME3 due to the multiplayer part, or something like this? Then Origin is interferring with Vorpx? I’ve tried a bunch of things like removing the igo64.dll file in Origin to disable the overlay but still no success. Maybe it would work to have a cracked version that can somehow start ME3 without Origin?

aaronth07
    Participant

There is no multiplayer in ME3:LE.

crazyguitarman
    Participant

Not yet, no (there’s talk of it being added back as DLC), but you have to think that the underlying infrastructure is still the same as it was for the original game. What other reason can there be that ME3:LE doesn’t hook whereas the other games do?

Jarilo
    Participant

I just use the old versions, not paying again for games I already own and look basically the same.

Mazzle
    Participant

FWIW, the “N7 Digital Deluxe” version of Mass Effect 3 works with Vorpx. I haven’t played much of it, but I did try it out in geometry 3d, and it looked pretty good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!