Jurassic Park: Evolution VR

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Jurassic Park: Evolution VR

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ogrescar
    Participant

No problems hooking, but I’m seeing shaders flashing on and off on the map. Not sure if it’s the game or the profile.

thomas3d
    Participant

@ dellrifter22
    Today it worked with Quest2 … !! … Wow … !!! … I can only say … !! … the G3D looks fantastic … !! … fully lifelike now the dinosaurs … have fun … !!
    … in 2D the game 0 appeals to me … but in 3D-VR a real “eye bead”

Thank you again for your G3D profile … will test again how the game runs with the 8KX and again the HP G2 … had forgotten to switch off the atmospheric effect, which only allowed 2D … but now fantastic 3D. .. !!

dellrifter22
    Participant

I’m glad :)

yes, it really is cool to fly around in Capture Mode to look at things up close. Now I just wish I could find a working 100% save for the standard game so i can see all of the dinosaurs, but all that I can find require mods or DLC :/

Guess I’ll just wait for a sale)

peteski123
    Participant

Just tried it on steam @dellrifter22 and it works . Very much appreciated my friend. Loved looking round
    Without being cheeky would this work with Planet coaster also please?

Many thanks

peteski123
    Participant

Just tried Planet coaster, plays and says G3D but it’s not 3d

FormulaRedline
    Participant

Have WMR running, and then start SteamVR. Then if vorpX is running the game should attach automatically when you start the game.

@dellrifter22
    I just downloaded your profile. I didn’t really play but just loaded an old saved game of mine and looked around.

Mr. Dellrifter22, after careful consideration, I have decided to endorse your profile!

It really works well in Virtual Screen mode and the scale of dinos and people when the camera is at ground level is spot on. Thanks for putting the time into it. Hopefully I can play through Jurassic World Evolution 2 in VR!

dellrifter22
    Participant

I’m glad to hear it Dr Grant. “…Spared no experience” :)

As you noticed, immersive screen mode is now the default. It just makes more sense to play the game this way so I made adjustments to best suit this mode instead. No need to bother switching in and out of capture mode FullVR anymore, although you can still experiment with it as you like.

Oh, and it should be safe now to use Shadows, AA and AO graphical settings.

jonaspoffyn
    Participant

I can’t seem to find a link to download the profile, could anyone share it please? Thank you!

jonaspoffyn
    Participant

Nevermind, I haven’t used vorpx yet so now when reading more I’m realising I probably need to download it through the software…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!