List of Game Settings (New Title)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings List of Game Settings (New Title)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jungleboy123
    Participant

Hi All,

Not sure if this has been mentioned already.

I was thinking that it would be helpful if we had a mega-thread that had all the games that vorpx supported along with the optimal settings.

I know that everyones preference will be different, but it would be nice to have so that we can at least get a good starting point.

VorpViver
    Participant

I agree!

The official list seems outdated. On the other hand the demand seems not too high. I just made this experience with my “Take on Mars”-posts on Steam and here. No response at all despite the many request for a solution before. Kind of strange, yet a good reason to start such a list – to spread the good news and have a central hub.

So, here I contribute: Take on Mars runs with vorpX in the Vive (probably not in the Rift). For current details go to: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/take-on-mars-runs-in-vorpx/

Odencrantz
    Participant

How about a page full of game titles that you click on to get to that game’s info page. Each game page could contain Ralf’s notes, user comments, 3D support info, settings suggestions, etc ?….. like a Wiki, except just for Vorpx games / notes. Even unsupported games could be added to the Master List as users get them to work.

jungleboy123
    Participant

Well basically all i want is a wikipedia of Vorpx supported games, the recommended settings, known bugs and workarounds and generally just stuff so i can click on and plug and play.

Everyone basically has the same headunit – either HTC vive, CV1, DK2 or GEAR VR (Smartphone). We just need some kind of megathread with the basic stuff so that all the games can at least run plug and play :)

I know its not a solution to all the problems, but a simple recommended settings guide for each game would at least allow me to start a new game and tweak to my liking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!