Mass Effect Andromeda!!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Mass Effect Andromeda!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Hi Ralf,
    Do you have plans to look at this one? I know its brand new, but I thought I’d ask.
    Thx.

dborosev
    Participant

Others who want it. ;)

Mass Effect: Andromeda on the Vive
    by in Vive

kurry
    Participant

I really enjoy playing 3rd person games in Vorpx, so hopefully Andromeda will eventually work. I’ve held off buying it until we can play in Vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll take a look at it shortly. Z3D will likely be possible quite easily, G3D however will require additional coding work. vorpX at this point can’t handle G3D for newer Frostbite engine games (yet).

If you want to try yourself right now: the Dragon Age: Inquisition profile is the one with the highest chance of success. Try that as a base for a custom profile in the config app.

dborosev
    Participant

Z3D would be great!!
    I have not bought the game yet, as I’ve been holding off for VorpX offical support. Just can’t play it without!
    Let us know when you’ve had a chance to do it, and I’ll jump on it.
    Thanks Ralf!

kurry
    Participant

Thanks Ralf!

dborosev
    Participant

Any luck on this front? Hoping to give it a try this weekend.
    Or anyone try it with DA: inquisition profile?

prinyo
    Participant

I have some time left in the trial and I wanted to try it but after clicking around the VorpX Config I don’t understand how do I assign the DAI profile to MEA.

I tried earlier with Tridef on a 3D TV and there the DAI profile doesn’t do anything with MEA – there was no 3D effect at all.

dborosev
    Participant

I receieved an email about a key being sent multiple times, but the email address is unreachable from Ralf. Was this meant for someone else? I’m assuming you just sent it to the wrong person.

dborosev
    Participant

@prinyo
    You need to copy the DA profile using the configure vorpx interface. Then assign the new .exe to the new profile.

dborosev
    Participant

Well, I decided to get it anyways, so hopefully you can get Z3D going.
    (Its not working when using DA:Inquisition profile)

dborosev
    Participant

Sorry @prinyo, didn’t want to get your hopes up.

@ralf, the default DA:inquisition profile does not work. (no Z3D) Is there something easy we can do from our end to get it working?
    Or do you need to create another profile?

Thanks.

kurry
    Participant

Any news on Mass Effect Andromeda :D

Cheekyfella
    Participant

Hey prinyo – you can use the Battlefield 1 profile in Tridef to give a very nice 3d effect on a TV.

dborosev
    Participant

Never used tridef, can you give some details? Thanks.
    (Is it comparable to Z-Normal?)
    @Ralf – A weigh-in here would really be helpful. I’d rather not have to buy another piece of software if VorpX support is coming at some time. Even a “Yeah, I’m going to add it sometime in the next month” would be something at this point.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!