Menu drawing/tearing/ghosting/trailing issue in Assassin's Creed 2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Menu drawing/tearing/ghosting/trailing issue in Assassin's Creed 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    instantrice
    Participant

I haven’t been able to find any information on these forums about the following issue that I’m seeing, and I had to take a photo because screenshots wouldn’t capture anything but a blank screen. When I load AC2 with vorpX enabled, this is what I see:

View post on imgur.com

I can hear the game, I can hit buttons to go through menus and get it to start playing, but the graphics never render and the vorpX menus always redraw themselves infinitely. Setting the DK2 as the primary display, launching different executables, resettings the game profile, and everything else I’ve tried has failed to work. No other games exhibit this problem. Any ideas?

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Have you tried minimizing the game, then re-entering.

I had a similar issue with unreal tournament 1.

instantrice
    Participant

I’ve tried minimizing and restoring but the issue still occurs

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

seems to be quite the issue, have you tried any of the other assassin’s creed games, and maybe renaming the AC2 exe to say Brotherhoods or revelations to see if the issue occurs.

do these games support geometry 3D, because I have not seen any FOV hacks for these games.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!