More 3D settings – Feature request

Homepage Forums Technical Support More 3D settings – Feature request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Hey Ralf,
    Just throwing in my opinion on this, as I’ve seen a few other people request a similar thing.
    Obviously, VorpX blows away any other product out there, however there is one aspect that I’ve found in SuperDepth3D which I think would be awesome in VorpX.
    I’ve noticed that it lets me set certain things like eye separation, and a few other 3D-popping options which give certain games in cinema modes with Z3D that extra little bit of “pop”, making them seem more “3D”.
    I’ve tried side by side comparisons with AC Valhalla, and its a nice feature to have.
    I know VorpX is far more then just Cinema mode with Z3D, but for games played in this mode it would be a super nice to have. I know too, that it can make things unrealistic, which isn’t what you want for those “Full VR” modes. But if you could incorporate some additional options into advanced mode for us 3D junkies that would be cool. …Or not… I mean its fine the way it is, but just thought I’d give my 2 cents on it for future features.
    Cheers!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Click

In addition to the above:

Also to accommodate your wish incidentally the default immersive screen size/distance has just been adjusted in the last version. If that’s still not enough for you, you can move the screen closer and make it smaller. Doing so will make appear things “more 3D” without having to actually increase the 3D-Strength, which would create even more artifatcs than the current maximum does already.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!