Next Update?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Next Update?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    megamike1080p
    Participant

Man, it’s been so long since the last update. I really want to get my source games working, and hopefully get even more geometry supported games, (and maybe even a way to disable vertical mouse movement, something that can completely ruin my experience), but mainly I just want to see some of the crashes fixed. How much longer do we have to wait? I know the dev version has already fixed several issues, why cant we get an early peak?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I don’t have a specific date yet, but you can expect the next update within the next month.

megamike1080p
    Participant

Awesome! That’s all I needed to know. Thanks for replying Ralf. Can’t wait!

Zuicis
    Participant

Ralf, for info about game: rust; they whant add: “Use alt+mouse / TrackIR / any other head tracking system to change the view direction separate from the walk direction”

Trust
    Participant

I appreciate that Ralf! I haven’t updated my VorpX client since the initial release, so I came by to see if there was any news.

When I saw that the blog on the main page hadn’t been updated since BEFORE the release of the beta, I was afraid the project had closed!

spvision
    Participant

Does vorpx work with No Limits Roller Coaster simulation ? (cannot get it to engage) If not can support be added ?

gluborkinox
    Participant

What is the current version please ?

Once you bought the driver (in my case i have beta v0.64), are the next updates free, and how to update vorpx if we have an “old” version ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The current version still is 0.64. It is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen whenever you run a game with vorpX.

vorpX checks for updates on every startup and updates automatically if it finds a new version. Pretty similar to how Steam updates work. If you want to (re-)install the latest version manually, you can simply use your original web installer. It always fetches the latest available version from the server.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!