No G3D with State of Decay Year One

Homepage Forums Technical Support No G3D with State of Decay Year One

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    haints
    Participant

When I start the game vorpx tells me that z3d and g3d are both available–but the game defaults to “off” and there is no g3d option to select. When I select z3d, I get the same flat/2D image I get with 3D set to off.

What’s going on?

LukeRoss
    Participant

This might have the same root cause as similar issues reported in the past for Need for Speed: Most Wanted (here) and Assassin’s Creed 2 (here). There’s been no official comment yet, let’s hope Ralf can find the time to take a look :-)

haints
    Participant

This might have the same root cause as similar issues reported in the past for Need for Speed: Most Wanted (here) and Assassin’s Creed 2 (here). There’s been no official comment yet, let’s hope Ralf can find the time to take a look 🙂

That suggests that support for those games was broken by one of the updates?

Love your work on NOLF2. Good stuff.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ LukeRoss: Need for Speed: Most Wanted [2005] and Assassin’s Creed 2 have been fixed in vorpX 18.1.0 last month.

@ haints: The game is probably not exactly the same as the original State of Decay. If possible try the original edition.

LukeRoss
    Participant

Thank you!!! Sorry for missing the fixes, I was so blinded by the trove of new games added by 18.1.0, especially my favorite Tron 2.0 :-), that I didn’t notice them in the list.

I will check out AC2 again as soon as I finish AC:Origins (which is not going to be very soon, so many places to go and things to do!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!