No Man's Sky (almost works)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings No Man's Sky (almost works)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gapper4
    Participant

Hi guys,

NMS seems to kick off fine with VorpX (using a CV1) but when I press “delete” to bring up the settings, the mouse button stays stuck in the middle. If I pause the game, I can move the circle mouse pointer around, but the regular pointer in the VorpX menu remains stuck in the middle and I can’t set it to geometry mode (by default, the 3D Reconstruction is “off”). Any ideas/hints ?

Thanks,

gapper4
    Participant

Hi guys,

NMS seems to kick off fine with VorpX (using a CV1) but when I press “delete” to bring up the settings, the mouse button stays stuck in the middle. If I pause the game, I can move the circle mouse pointer around, but the regular pointer in the VorpX menu remains stuck in the middle and I can’t set it to geometry mode (by default, the 3D Reconstruction is “off”). Any ideas/hints ?

Thanks,

Forgot to say, I tried the arrow keys, and the up/down ones work fine, but the right/left ones don’t work at all. I can select 3D Mode, but it’s off by default and I can’t make it geometry.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure whether that will help with your cursor key issue, but I did an experimental profile that should largely work out of the box. Not ideal, but full Geometry 3D. Make sure to read the hints in the linked post.

http://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/no-mans-sky-support/#post-110244

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!