prince of persia sands of time

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion prince of persia sands of time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

can’t seem to get this to hook in vorpx, maY have something to do with the exe that You run first which then calls another exe.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Adding the launcher .exe to the exclude list in the vorpX config app might help. This way vorpX would only try to hook into the main program. No guarantee that this will help, but worth a try.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

lol i tried that alreadY, i added PrinceOfPersia.exe to excluded programs, i think it launches pop.exe after it but it didn’t help.

same issue maY applY to gears of war as well.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Neither Prince of Persia nor Gears of War have a profile. As always with unsupported games they might or might not hook. While vorpX can hook many games without a profile, that’s not something that you can expect for every game.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

Yes i wouldnt expect the game to work, just wanted to flag it to you in that it is something that could work if You could figure out what to do with these pre launcher apps that mess with VorpX’s hooking ability.

would be a great game to play as it looks bad in widescreen, but 4:3 is not good on widescreen monitors, so vorpx cinema mode would be great on this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!