Question for Halo: Master Chief Collection owners

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Question for Halo: Master Chief Collection owners

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Interesting, although that’s not the issue as far as the official profile is concerned that will be included in the next vorpX version as that doesn’t have any gamepad override enabled in the first place. From the looks of it I’m 99% certain that the jitter in question is rooted in the graphics pipeline and not related to input.

I’ll take a closer look at Reach later. A similar issue occurs with most recent Call of Duty games, which also behave rather special, so it would be useful to finally get to the bottom of this anyway.

Spoons
    Participant

Well I’m looking forward for the official release now, I tried lowering settings down a lot didn’t make much difference and the was no judder looking around with mouse just head movement. Anyway really looking forward to the official one, I must admit it looked really good in 3D. Cheers Ralf.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you received today’s update to 20.2.0, you already have the official profile. If not check whether maybe your firewall blocks vorpControl.exe from accessing the internet or alternatively reinstall with your web installer.

angelayla
    Participant

Sorry, is directVR available for Halo Reach ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Settings changes (FOV, resolution, tweaks): yes. Memory scanner (head tracking): no. The scanner is tuned for the original Halo campaign, you should see a message in that regard when you start a scan.

angelayla
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, another question. The Image Zoom is reduced to 0,8, is there any way to increased to 1?

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s automatically capped on purpose to fit the game’s maximum field of view setting. Raising the ImageZoom beyond the capped value would lead to a wrong FOV, i.e. the image would look zoomed in/distorted.

ArniVR
    Participant

Hi, Ralf! I have some questions about Halo MC:
    1) Halo 2 Is there any way to begin this game in Geometry 3D? (It works in 2D) Maybe needs change something in config?
    2) Framerate in Halo: Reach. No smoothness when turning the camera. It doesn’t depend on performance.
    Playing in 2D, I have the same problems. Not only through the Vorpx. Through the native STEAM movie theater and Virtual Desktop, I have the same questions.
    Smoothness only appears if I play at 120 hertz in the Index.
    Halo 1 and Halo 2 don’t have these problems.
    Thanks!

ArniVR
    Participant

Sorry for double post

Ralf
    Keymaster

Only the Combat Evolved (original Halo) campaign is officially supported at this point. There should be a message stating that in the top left corner of the game window.

ArniVR
    Participant

Geometry 3D in Halo: Reach works wery well! Even better then Halo 1. Blood, sparks, and some other effects are in 3D

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!