Ralf, I have to say…

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralf, I have to say…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    zahncisten
    Participant

This update is great! I tried out a few games and I think there is a definite overall improvement. I tried out Prey, and everything is much better. Even the Z-Adaptive looks better! And the G3D is spectacular. Every-once-and-a-while, when I’m playing, I just get blown away by how awesome VorpX works, and the new release was another opportunity to really be impressed. I know I’ve said it before, but I mean it that you’ve made games really worth playing with VorpX. Awesome, thanks! =D

Oh! And I can’t wait to try Elex! That’s going to be awesome in G3D… so much to do! Lol.

steph12
    Participant

haha i feel the same way ! this update is amazing and yes way toooooooooooo many games to play with vorpx now it’s overwhelming :D

Baktus
    Participant

B4 g3d is complete new game expirience! Thanks Ralf!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. Always nice to hear a few kind words, especially after a rather busy game testing week.

Enjoy the update! More to come (as always).

dellrifter22
    Participant

Wow, Prey looks great in geometry! Glad I waited.

nyteblaydette
    Participant

I just wanted to add my thanks to you Ralf!
    I’m a lurker who’s never posted even tho I’ve been here since summer 2016. vorpx is crazy awesome and I thank you for making my vive and vr even better!

dborosev
    Participant

Definitely loving the new G3D games added. Ralf, you deserve every thank you that you get. Great job.

RJK_
    Participant

Have you recently noticed Googles VorpX ads ? Very impressing !

dellrifter22
    Participant

Just got done checking out all the Star Wars heroes in Battlefront 2 arcade. Super awesome to see in G3D, with those great animations. Try it some time, it’s a treat. The cockpit view in starfighters is neat too!

You can’t tell me this isn’t the true way these games are meant to be seen. It’s just so flippin cool! I continue to be awestruck while playing these games in VR, it enhances the experience so much more.

The concept of vorpX is a dream come true, which all gamers need to try. Thanks again to Ralf for sharing it with us, and for all the hard work he dedicates to improvements, game profiles, and forum assistance. Also to the community members for their endless contributions. So many neat games to try – I can’t stay away.

slydog43
    Participant

in BF2 I can’t seem to do a Alt-L for directVR scan, anyone else see this?

slydog43
    Participant

in BF2 I can’t seem to do a Alt-L for directVR scan, anyone else see this?
    Also can’t change the 3d reconstruction mode from none to anything else. I also change the sensativity of the head tracking down to about .50, is that normal?

Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not every game has memory scanner DirectVR. Whenever a game profile uses the memory scanner, you see the according message. Direct VR can be implemented in several ways, the memory scanner is just one potential way.

The supported Star Wars Battlefornt 2 is the one from 2017, not the older one of the same name.

In this game DirectVR covers resolution, tweaks and FOV via automated ini edits. The latter works only for multiplayer/arcade missions though. For the single player campaign I would suggest to follow the recommendation vorpX displays on start, i.e. playing in immersive screen mode.

Alternatively you could play the singleplayer campign in full VR mode using the workaround described in the ‘1-2-3 Game Setup’ guide in the help, basically using the ‘Image Zoom’ option to compensate for the missing FOV. That’s not idieal, but works for basically every first person game.

slydog43
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. That makes so much sense as I didn’t know there were 2 games with the same name (come on publishers, you should not do this!!!!)
    Love Vorpx as always, keep up the good work!

markbradley1982
    Participant

Thanks again for such an amazing tool Ralf!

Michelangel0
    Participant

Not every game has memory scanner DirectVR. Whenever a game profile uses the memory scanner, you see the according message. Direct VR can be implemented in several ways, the memory scanner is just one potential way.

I was asking about Enderal (Skyrim mod) and now I’m reading this.
    When I start Enderal I can see the DirectVR option to scan but the game crashes at the very 3 seconds of loading the savegame. Could this be that the DirectVR support fails because it is a mod? Because to be honest I thought that If the normal Skyrim works in VR this mod should also.

Is there any other problem with Vorpx and this game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!