Ralf, I have to say…

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralf, I have to say…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Samizdat
    Participant

Not every game has memory scanner DirectVR. Whenever a game profile uses the memory scanner, you see the according message. Direct VR can be implemented in several ways, the memory scanner is just one potential way.

I was asking about Enderal (Skyrim mod) and now I’m reading this.
    When I start Enderal I can see the DirectVR option to scan but the game crashes at the very 3 seconds of loading the savegame. Could this be that the DirectVR support fails because it is a mod? Because to be honest I thought that If the normal Skyrim works in VR this mod should also.

Is there any other problem with Vorpx and this game?

I know that with SkyrimVR every mod seems to work (among hundreds tried), not sure about via vorpx though.

Michelangel0
    Participant

Not every game has memory scanner DirectVR. Whenever a game profile uses the memory scanner, you see the according message. Direct VR can be implemented in several ways, the memory scanner is just one potential way.

I was asking about Enderal (Skyrim mod) and now I’m reading this.
    When I start Enderal I can see the DirectVR option to scan but the game crashes at the very 3 seconds of loading the savegame. Could this be that the DirectVR support fails because it is a mod? Because to be honest I thought that If the normal Skyrim works in VR this mod should also.

Is there any other problem with Vorpx and this game?

I know that with SkyrimVR every mod seems to work (among hundreds tried), not sure about via vorpx though.

Actually Skyrim VR comes from Skyrim SSE
    In this case Enderal is a mod from the original Skyrim not the SSE, I think it is called also, OLDRIM :P

anyway, this is part of my point the old Original Skyrim worked wonderful with VorpX, actually it was my main reason to buy VORPX and I loved it. I just want to play Enderal the same way, the mod is beautiful!! I want this in VR :)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!