RDR2 + Vorpx = Amazing

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion RDR2 + Vorpx = Amazing

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Zel1984
    Participant

Weird, i get a little bit of shake when moving the camera but not much, i don’t get any when moving my own head to look around rather than moving Arthur’s, when riding a horse & the horse is turning it can be a bit of a strain on the eyes, fine when going straight forward.

Hope you can get the problems fixed, it really is a fantastic VR experience.

Tourist
    Participant

I found the problem it’s ODT performance HUD shows me wrong FPS

Zel1984
    Participant

Was riding my horse toward Emerald Ranch last night & it started to rain, i love the weather effects in this game, so, riding along in the rain just watching the clouds & the birds when my entire vision flashes with a blue-ish white light then a fork of lightning strikes the ground over a small hill not too far in front of me, I’m still only in the first camp at horseshoe overlook but the amount of times already in this game in VR that has made me go “holy f*&%$£g s$%t” when something cool happens is becoming quite regular, even just wandering around camp listening to & taking part in all the different conversations is brilliant, R* really did a great job of making the world feel alive.

On another note i highly suggest that if you get a bounty on your head do not pay them off, having bounty hunters ambush you if you have your HUD off & don’t know they are there can lead to some great “oh s#%$” moments & fire fights (also suggest using free aim with no assists).

Tourist
    Participant

about alive world, I spent so much time in forest camp while testing my fps then NPC started to fuck off me. In sum, I’ve stopped on realVR mod with 35-40 fps.

Zel1984
    Participant

Video if people want to see what it looks & plays like using Vorpx (with my system & settings obviously) : Red Dead Redemption 2 – VR

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!