Really there should be a screenshot mode and a Vorpx Viewer app on steam

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Really there should be a screenshot mode and a Vorpx Viewer app on steam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    moarveer
    Participant

So many times I’ve running around on some games using Vorpx and I was wishing I could share with every Vorpx naysayer how amazing some games look, I wish we had some form of screenshot tool, and we could share it easily with non vorpx users so that they could see how well those games look.

An app on Steam that was free and anyone could download and watch the community screenshots would be great to make people see what Vorpx is really about. People are always bitching about a demo, this would be a second best.

blueshark747
    Participant

As in 3D screenshots?

steph12
    Participant

vorpx is way underrated on the net, that’s sad because i truly believe that ralf should at least earn a software engineering price for this amazing piece of work.

my VR fun would not be the same without vorpx, naysayers owning a vr headset should all have this software period !

dellrifter22
    Participant

For a while I considered making a cut video reel to show what many games look like in vorpX, but was never sure the best way to record and view it to proper scale in the headset. Indeed it would probably need a specialized viewer that uses image size info directly form vorpX. Neat idea anyway.

RJK_
    Participant

Perhaps this is useful

moarveer
    Participant

Very interesting thanks.

blueshark747
    Participant

Us WMR users already have built in screenshot/video recorder in hardware

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!