Rebel Galaxy G3D

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Rebel Galaxy G3D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

See this as experimental, just took a first glimpse at it, dont know the game mechanics or anything , just on the first look its amazing in G3d (5.0) nice ship models

moadepth
    Participant

Note: Use Dx 9 also I turned off some other stuff in the launcher (DoF ect.)
    Tested 1440p

gapper4
    Participant

I imported the profile but when I launch in Steam, it says that there’s no profile for rebelgalaxysteam.exe It plays only in 2D

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, I have admin rights checked in vorpx general settings maybe..
    I think I just used Unity base profile for this…
    Or it doesnt run with steam, have the GoG version.

gapper4
    Participant

That’s probably it, the GoG version, I mean. The .exe in Steam is named specifically after Steam…

moadepth
    Participant

You did change the exe in the profile ? Sorry if Im asking are you new to VorpX ?

gapper4
    Participant

No, how do you do that ?

moadepth
    Participant

Easy, just click on your imported profile (local profiles) and remove the exe from the right window then add your own exe (steam libary/common). Just working on the game maybe in a hour you can download a (hopefully) better profile.

moadepth
    Participant

Ok, think i made it more useful, please download this profile again.

gapper4
    Participant

Just got back from vacation and tried the profile following your instructions to rename it. Wow ! It looks great ! Thanks for your hard work. This is one of my fav space games and you made it even better :)

moadepth
    Participant

Hi youre welcome, was not so hard at all :)
    I think there is much more potential in this profile, just played around with it a bit in the title screen, watching the spacebattle. Dont know about the gliches to follow later ingame. This is were you come into play. First introduce yourself better to Vorpx. Take a look into the Vorpx ingame menu(del key) and play around with the values, switch on advanced user settings in the General Settings and take a look at the shadertool. You can copy my profile so you can easily jump back if you cause chaos. My vision would be a game with popping 5.0 strength and all the explosions, exhaust beams ect. are on the right spot. I think its possible but needs a real fan heart ;) As you maybe recognized I turned off the shaders making the Universe somekind of blueish I like my space black. Also I turned off all stuff in the launcher of this game.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!