Rebinding of VorpX ingame keys

Homepage Forums Technical Support Rebinding of VorpX ingame keys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CuttyMcStabStab
    Participant

Hello

Having found the information on the forums for setting up Battlefield 4(which was very helpful), new layers of issue are now in question.

How can the in-game view reset function(shift+space) be rebound to a less used key such as one of the numpad keys.

Running in-game(shift key) and approaching an obstacle(wall, debris, ect.) requires a player to press the jump key(space), which resets the view, often changing movement direction entirely.

The rebinding of the screen peek function(middle mouse button) to a less used key would also be an appreciated option but is far less pressing or relevant to any game breaking issues.

CuttyMcStabStab
    Participant

Any help would be appreciated as I don’t see a way of playing battlefield 4 with the space+shift combo resetting the view on every running jump.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

yeah we really need a way to rebind this, middle mouse button is a really useful button to use in games, I would suggest making the edge peek button caps lock, significantly beter than the middle mouse button, but please let us rebind it to something else.

Oy of Mid-World
    Participant

I found out that swapping buttons via the freeware AutoHotkey is very easy. So far it has been working in all games I tried. Due to the nature of AutoHotkey however, this is not guaranteed for all games. So it would be wise to add the functionality to VorpX quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!