Registration failed?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Registration failed?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    zigmovezig
    Participant

Added exception in firewall, turned off anti virus
    and my key still fails?

VortexPlays
    Participant

Copy the Whole “Name: XXXX (XXXX@XX.XX)” Line from the mail. Including the Emailadress.

zigmovezig
    Participant

Well got that working, but now when i try to boot it it tells me there is a problem with my registration and i should try restarting Vorpx
    what the hell?

zigmovezig
    Participant

Okay, figured that out. Apparently i need to disable my antivirus the whole time i attempt to use Vorpx or it will error out on me. lovely

Though now im getting errors with everything i try saying it cant do headtracking. even on fully supported games

museumsteve
    Participant

I have same issue. I can only run it if I disable AVG completely. I’m sure there will be a way round this but I added vorpX to the exceptions. Also I’m not really sure how to enable headtracking. I’ve only tried racers that I used before with opentrack. Early days so I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.
    I think I’ll start a couple of seperate threads for specific issues and maybe support will help accordingly.

Dudesre89
    Participant

I thought this was suppose to make things easy like start Vorpx and then your game? Sounds like a nightmare at the moment but I’ll reserve judgement until I have my key and try it myself. I must say I am already disappointed that I have to wait 48 hours for a key after I have paid.

museumsteve
    Participant

mate don’t worry :) It’s the first few hours so there will always be hiccups as people get to grips with vorpX.
    My code came though early this morning. The chances of you waiting 48hrs is very slim.
    Hopefully over the next day or so we’ll be able to populate the forums with hints and tips and everyone will be happy and lost in the Matrix :D

gapper4
    Participant

Cannot activate also. I have my firewall turned completely off and use no antivirus. What gives ?

Zarkov
    Participant

Registration worked fine for me, all I did was.
    1. Enter full name including email address. Copy paste from the email.
    2. Enter key. Copy paste from the mail.

Click register and I was done.

gapper4
    Participant

Registration worked fine for me, all I did was.<br>
    1. Enter full name including email address. Copy paste from the email.<br>
    2. Enter key. Copy paste from the mail.

Click register and I was done.

This is what I did too, many times, including, as I said, with firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials turned off. Still no joy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!