Resident Evil 7: Any plans?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 7: Any plans?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Just getting geometry 3D /fov fix would be amazing for cinema mode.

steph12
    Participant

Just getting geometry 3D /fov fix would be amazing for cinema mode.

“just” i dont think you realize how hard it will be to get geometry + fixed fov for this game, it will probably never happen, not until capcom decide to make the pc version VR ready.

User01
    Participant

Actually, from what I have been reading, it is looking very promising. The fixed FOV has been cracked already and someone here mentioned managing to crack the 3d issue, although using reshade through some hoops that might need dev tools on the oculus front.

Main issue would be headtracking from what Ralf said the other day, which might be the toughest part due to how the mouse movement operates.

dborosev
    Participant

Yes, this is what I was referring to. If its all Ralf can do, then I’m just saying I’ll definitely take that over nothing. I personally love cinema mode more than full on head tracking. No motion sickness, full menus, and still that close to full VR feel.

User01
    Participant

There is now a script for unlocking the FOV. Download and install Cheat Engine.

For the script, here is the link for the forum, scroll all the way down and look for the poster, JDimensional, and FOV unlock:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=602679&start=90&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Here is a direct link for the script:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=120876

To recap, download and install Cheat Engine, then download that script, run RE7, then alt+tab, run CE, on CE, click on the computer icon under “File”, choose re7 from the list and click on open. Then, on windows explorer, find the script file and drag it to CE. Check the box down on the left and then click on the value area on the right and put down the FOV you want.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!