Resident Evil 7 Vorpx does not work

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident Evil 7 Vorpx does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Are you by any chance using a keyboard with French (AZERTY) layout? Sounds like your issue may be a key code mismatch, ‘Z’ on an AZERTY keyboard is ‘W’ on most other keybord layouts, which is what vorpX uses as standard key mapping for forward.

There are three ways to deal with the matter: either changing the forward key mapping in vorpX to ā€˜Zā€™ OR changing the forward key mapping in the game to ā€˜Wā€™ OR switching the keyboard layout to English (QWERTY) temporarily.

If you already have the QWERTY layout installed, you should be able to switch to it with WIN+SPACE while on the Windows desktop, otherwise check this link, which explains how to install additional layouts:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-keyboard-layout-windows-10.

If that helps, please let me know.

seb22
    Participant

Oh yes, I’m super happy, so I put my keyboard in Qwerty and by magic it worked !! I just did Shift + Alt to change the keyboard to English language – Thanks again !!!! I will finally be able to play with the controller and scare me !!!!!!! A very happy French … thank you !!!!!

JeanTho
    Participant

Hi there, I have kinda the same problem with RE7+VorpX so I’ll try your method (And I’m french too haha :D)
    Because I want to play it with the Xbox controller, but I can’t go forward and left, only backward and right.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Switching your keyboard layout to QWERTY or remapping the forward key in vorpX like mentioned above should help. Switching the keyboard layout temporarily is probably the easiest way.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!