RJK_ User Profile Requester

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles RJK_ User Profile Requester

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

As mentioned here, i decided to fix games on request only in the future. Therefore i have added a game requester to my website.

I own most retail games from before around 2011 and a large number of steam games from before 2019 which i can possibly fix for Vorpx.

The requester works as followed:

– Example: Your game is Called “Far Cry: Primal”
    – If you are not shure of the spelling, enter “Far Cry”
    – This will list any Far Cry Game that i can fix at the moment
    – Make shure your game hasnt been fixed already (inoff.VorpX game list)
    – After you find the proper game name, enter it into the form and make your request.
    – On the same page you can do a research on current requests as well as games fixing status and other informations

If you do NOT find your game you have the option to send a vaild, unused Steam-Key to the Email Adress below the form.(I suggest contacting me via email before sending any keys).

Please note, i am not a member of the VorpX staff and i do not get payed for this neither. Fixing a game can fail for many reasons, for example see this list. Keys can not be returned or refunded. Windows10 only games cant be fixed at the moment. (oct 2019).

dellrifter22
    Participant

Nice! Thanks man.

RJK_
    Participant

A little update on this, i am also able to fix Windows 10 Games now.

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

How does one get a Steam Key, I tried to purchase one to send a few days ago (need for speed hot pursuit remastered), and all I could find on the Steam site, was that you can’t get one unless you are a developer.
    Thanks for all of your hard work!

RJK_
    Participant

Like mentioned in the other thread, steam does not sell keys. If you wish to provide one, you must go either to ebay or a trusted key seller like this one for example. GOG would be an option too. Its also highly important to follow the conditions on my request page before sending a key. (No third party stuff for example.)

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

the link you provided “this one” does not work

RJK_
    Participant

Strange, try this link.

Megablaster
    Participant

RJK I was wondering if any of these profiles support open GL in G3-D, and if you happen to know which ones those are?! I have a couple of open GL games I’d like to get running but I have no idea which profiles might work. I went through quite a few of them with no luck. I’d appreciate any info you might have on this.

RJK_
    Participant

VorpX currently supports only OpenGL 1 and IIRC 1.1, perhaps 1.2 . 2.0 and above is not yet supported. You may try profiles from this list marked with two red bars for openGL 1-1,2.
    https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/index.php?selengine=opengl

Note: a few games on this list are mistakely marked as OpenGL yet, like Borderlands or Left 4 Dead for example. (Ill fix this list soon)

Megablaster
    Participant

Thanks for this list! I’m going to start testing them to find out if any of these might work.

RJK_
    Participant

Oct 2023 – A little update on my profile requester:

https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/requ.php

I have added an email adress in case you want to send a game as a GOG Gift.
    Whenever your game search was negative and the site says : Here are your Options”
    Click on the link provided to view my current GOG Email Address so you can make a Gift.

Note: The link provided can only be accessed through this game search. Bookmarks wont work !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!