Suggestion. Allow larger screen in immersive mode

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Suggestion. Allow larger screen in immersive mode

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jarilo
    Participant

That’s kind of wild that I just read this as I play most of the fps games at -1.00 screen distance in cinematic mode and can’t imagine it not being there yet only a couple days before I got it… it was added? damn.

someskunkfunk
    Participant

Thanks for adding this option! Please allow us to be able to reach the same scale as the screen in full vr mode though so that we can use keyboard and mouse for aim/movement and look around in the frame without moving the screen or mouse. For me it’s mainly about achieving a life size scale of in game objects for shooters like BFV, BF1, SWBF2, BO4 (works using BO2 profile) etc.. without having to lower FOV. It can be done by recentering and moving the chair forward but that’s inconsistent and needs to be dialed in each time so why not let us go beyond -1 for the offset distance or make that available when expert settings are enabled? Playing with z-normal 3d at 4k in immersive screen with mouse and kb works great for FPS games but it’s just a little below life-sized even at -1 screen offset. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!