support x3 and then x rebirth

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion support x3 and then x rebirth

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MrGeddings
    Participant

if you could support x3 albion prelude that would be awesome and once x rebirth comes out as well if possible! as that game looks sweet and most likely wont have oculus support out of the box :-).

Ralf
    Keymaster

A profile for X3 (demo version) was just added :) . Provided that there aren’t huge differences between the demo and the final game, it should work just fine.

kalhohan
    Participant

If I remember X3 looks bad in 3d vision, shadows or shaders, how did you manage to correct that?

maniac37
    Participant

Is it working with the beta for any X.. games?

Ralf
    Keymaster

It should with X3, doesn’t it for you?

maniac37
    Participant

I’m waiting the UPS guy since this morning… Delivery for today. So i will test it this evening or tomorrow.

gapper4
    Participant

I tried the Steam version of X3 Terran Conflict and vorpX doesn’t seem to work. X3 either starts normally, or gets stuck when it starts loading (before the launcher appears).

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it. This can take some though. X3 was only tested with the demo so far.

olipilot01
    Participant

Hi,

X Terran Conflict: Albion Prelude is working fine (without head tracking – nmaybe you can fix this? for me. But can you PLEASE also support the game with 3D? And the same later for x-rebirth? Then a dream would come true for me.
    Thanks! Really appreciate your hard work!

Olipilot

gapper4
    Participant

Hi,

X Terran Conflict: Albion Prelude is working fine (without head tracking – nmaybe you can fix this? for me. But can you PLEASE also support the game with 3D? And the same later for x-rebirth? Then a dream would come true for me.<br>
    Thanks! Really appreciate your hard work!

Olipilot

I second this. PLEASE, PLEASE support the X games ! :)

olipilot01
    Participant

Hi again,

Bump. I just tested the whole saturday x3: Albion prelude: I tested the 3d-effect inside the OculusRift with 3dvision from nvidia and a green/red-glasses. This is already unbelievable. If you could just add the geometry / Z-buffer I am fine. Again: Thanks a lot.

Olipilot

sgray
    Participant

Anything special you have to do as I cannot get it to work

Ralf
    Keymaster

Profiles for a few more X3 versions have been added recently. This games for some reason has so many different .EXEs for its various versions/add-ons etc. that it’s not an easy task to catch them all, but we’re getting there. :)

crash27
    Participant

steam reuinion and terran conflict stuck before loading screen. steam ver.

x3.exe

x3tc.exe

also the only reason I bought vorpx.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!