The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt – Inventory Crash (Memory issue)

Homepage Forums Technical Support The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt – Inventory Crash (Memory issue)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kiituri2017
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to search the forum but could not find issue for this.

The Witcher 3 in VorpX I crash for browsing around invetory for more than 1 min. I can see from Process Lasso how Witcher3.exe starts to eat up memory while I stay in inventory (I have 32GB, it crashes around 28GB).
    – If I exit inventory. It will not crash but does not free memory, so if I stayed 30sek it resered 20GB it still keeps this and I can continue to play, if I re-enter inventory is same game instance then it starts to go up 20GB – 25GB etc and will crash. Reload game – reload save game and good to go again…

Easy to replicate. No need to do anything it just eats memory while stayin in inventory.

This problem does not happen if I disable VorpX and play normally. No problem here. This is clearly VorX issue.

My VorpX is in default settings (Configure VoprX -> Full Factory Reset).

Otherwise VorpX work perfectly with Batman, Fallout 4, Skyrim etc. No similar problems. Also other vice Witcher 3 works great, just have to avoid merchants etc.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Please redirect me to right thread if this is the case.

Thank you in advance for your support! And thank you for great product (VorpX)!

Best reagrards,
    Aki

kaossino
    Participant

Hi, I think that you has the same my problem:

The Witcher 3 crash with Vorpx 17.3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!